The durable and hygienic marine grade vinyl upholstery is available in a range of colours.
- Resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Protective finish for easy maintenance (cleaned with chemically neutral soap and warm water)
- Meets Australian Standards for use in commercial areas – AS1530.3
- Meets International Maritime Organisation fire retardancy standard A.652(16)
- Stain and abrasion resistant
- UV-stabilised to prevent colours fading
Press colour samples to enlarge photos.
Please note- The colours shown on this page may not be an accurate representation, so please do not base your final upholstery selection from the colours you see online. Instead, please contact us for vinyl samples. That way, you’ll be sure to get the correct upholstry colour.
European Beech has the perfect attributes for Pilates equipment: stability to reduce rails from warping, and density for strength and durability, with a warm aesthetic look
Our premium galvanised springs reliably reduce snapping caused by the hydrogen embrittlement more commonly found in others’ chrome-plated or plain steel springs. Longer length spring design extends life expectancy, especially in Reformer and Trapeze Table springs.
Bedding on all equipment is of premium quality, medium density foam to ensure the highest level of comfort and support. It’s not too hard and it’s not too soft. It has an exceptional ability to resume its shape, even after constant use.
- Superb level of comfort and support
- Ability to keep bouncing back and extreme durability
- Made without ozone-depleting CFCs
- Meets stringent Fire Retardancy standards including: BS5852/Source5 Mod. (PASS) and all grades have been tested to AS1530/PT3 with outstanding results.
We use stainless steel where the painted or chrome-plated parts of other makes can rust when scratched or chipped.
A light material used where weight is important. All tracks and other exposed aluminium parts are anodised for a pleasant aesthetic finish. On Reformer tracks it helps reduce black dust giving a cleaner, smoother ride. Aluminium push-through and roll-down bars –gripped by many hands – can be wiped clean for better hygiene.