Everything evolves with time.
With the help of Australia’s leading instructors, all the components and functions that make a reformer great are now fused into one. The superior features found in our timber Studio Reformers – long lasting spring design, long smooth ride and comfortable foam bedding – are now incorporated into a sturdy, affordable aluminium frame with an unrivalled foot bar system.
Medium density foam in the Evo Reformer bed provides maximum comfort and support. The durable and hygienic marine grade vinyl upholstery is available in a range of colours. View timber and vinyl colours.
Our premium galvanised springs reliably reduce snapping caused by the hydrogen embrittlement more commonly found in others’ chrome-plated or plain steel springs. The longer length spring design also increases life expectancy.
The industrial design is light yet strong and functional. Evo Reformers can be stacked on top of each other or stood up on end.
Whether it’s for general repertoire or rehabilitation exercises, these Evo Reformers will suit professional Pilates studios, physiotherapy practices, studio and gym reformer classes or the private users.
- 4 height adjustment, fixed position foot bar
- Carriage travel of 1220mm (48”), about 200mm (8”) longer than other makes
- 5 springs: 3 full tension (green), 1 half tension (blue) and 1 quarter tension (yellow)
- Fixed position spring bar with 44 tension increments
- Carriage stopper plate with 8 increments, allowing adjustments for hip and knee flexion without moving the foot bar
- Superior smooth ride
- All tracks and exposed aluminium parts are anodised. This surface finish reduces black dust on the tracks giving a cleaner smoother ride
- 4 vertical (travelling) and 4 horizontal (guiding) wheel system. The material compound used is for a fast, smooth glide. The bearings in the wheels are replaceable. Lateral wheels are adjusted for minimal sideways movement in the carriage.
- Medium density foam bed for maximum comfort and support
- Post behind shoulder pads to hold hand straps
- Easy mobility with wheels attached to the legs, so the reformer can be wheelbarrowed around. (Standard with Evo Low, and sold separately with Evo Studio and Evo Rehab Reformers)
- Removable shoulder pads and pulley uprights to store reformers by stacking or to use a Half Trapeze Tower
- Stacks on its own legs without any spacers to level the reformers
- 3-position headrest adjustment
- D-Ring Double-loop hand straps (pair)
- 1 foot strap for reformer box exercises
- Non-slip rubber covered foot platform for standing exercises (fixed)
- Height: 250mm (8″)
- Length: 2480mm (99”)
- Width: Frame- 580mm (23”), Foot bar- 720mm (35”)
- Weight: 50kg
*Enquiry about discounts on bulk purchasing of Evolution Reformers
Evolution Reformer Conversion Mat$350 Inc. GST Select options
Evolution Reformer Jump Board$250 Inc. GST Add to cart
Evolution Reformer Platform Extender$175 Inc. GST Select options
Fuzzies – 400mm long (Pair)$60 Inc. GST Add to cart
Hard Foam Handles$65 Inc. GST Add to cart
Reformer Box$330 Inc. GST Select options
Reformer Lubricant Spray$15 Inc. GST Add to cart