Upgrades to an already solid design reinforce this Studio Reformer’s reputation amongst the best in the world.
Renowned for its smooth quiet ride, comfortable upholstery and high quality craftsmanship, the Studio Reformer now comes with the new movable foot bar system and simplified spring bar design.
Combining a brilliant height adjustment mechanism together with a sliding system that allows positioning anywhere along the Reformer’s tracks, the foot bar can control hip and knee flexion for users of any height or ability.
Our Reformer frames unite traditional furniture-making techniques with advanced modern fasteners. Beware of other makes joined using screws, dowels or other ordinary chair-making construction methods that – as when rocking on the back legs of a chair – can pull apart when subjected to repetitive forces. Our Reformer rails are joined with special metal fasteners and glued so they can’t break apart. The legs are attached to the rails with superior mortise and tenon joints.
Made from hard stable timbers (European Beech), the PilatesEquip™ Studio Reformer is elegant and highly functional. Medium density foam in the reformer bed provides maximum comfort and support. The durable and hygienic marine grade vinyl upholstery is available in a range of colours. View timber and vinyl colours.
Our premium galvanised springs reliably reduce snapping caused by the hydrogen embrittlement more commonly found in others’ chrome-plated or plain steel springs. The longer length spring design also increases life expectancy.
- New foot bar system with adjustable height and movable track position
- Carriage travel of 1220mm (48”), about 200mm (8”) longer than other makes
- 5 springs: 3 full tension (green), 1 half tension (blue) and 1 quarter tension (yellow)
- Fixed position spring bar with 44 tension increments
- All tracks and exposed aluminium parts are anodised. This surface finish reduces black dust on the tracks giving a cleaner, smoother ride
- 4 vertical (travelling) and 4 horizontal (guiding) wheel system. The material compound used is for a fast, smooth glide. The bearings in the wheels are replaceable. Lateral wheels are adjusted for minimal sideways movement in the carriage.
- Medium density foam bed for maximum comfort and support
- Carriage stopper plate with 8 increments, allowing adjustments for hip and knee flexion without moving the foot bar
- Uprights with swivel pulleys and easy one-action height adjustment
- Post behind shoulder pads to hold hand straps
- Square tube tracks and a aluminium brace to hold the timber rails parallel
- Strong laminated jump board (not padded)
- 180mm (7.25”) wide solid timber rails
- 3-position headrest adjustment
- D-Ring Single Loop Hand Straps (pair)
- 1 foot strap for reformer box exercises
- Non-slip rubber-covered foot platform for standing exercises (fixed)
- Height: 400mm (16”)
- Length: 2520mm (101”)
- Width: Frame- 660mm (27”), Foot bar- 990mm (39”)
Note: Some assembling required.
Fuzzy – 500mm long$40 Inc. GST Add to cart
Fuzzies – 400mm long (Pair)$60 Inc. GST Add to cart
Reformer Conversion Mat$395 – $495 Inc. GST Select options
Reformer Platform Extension$175 Inc. GST Select options
Reformer Box$330 Inc. GST Select options
Reformer Lubricant Spray$15 Inc. GST Add to cart
Hard Foam Handles$65 Inc. GST Add to cart
D-Ring Double Loop Hand Straps (Pair)$50 Inc. GST Add to cart