Upgrades to an already solid design reinforce this Studio Reformer’s reputation amongst the best in the world.
Renowned for its smooth quiet ride, comfortable upholstery and high quality craftsmanship, the Studio Reformer now comes with the new movable foot bar system and simplified spring bar design.
Combining a brilliant height adjustment mechanism together with a sliding system that allows positioning anywhere along the Reformer’s tracks, the foot bar can control hip and knee flexion for users of any height or ability.
Our Reformer frames unite traditional furniture-making techniques with advanced modern fasteners. Beware of other makes joined using screws, dowels or other ordinary chair-making construction methods that – as when rocking on the back legs of a chair – can pull apart when subjected to repetitive forces. Our Reformer rails are joined with special metal fasteners and glued so they can’t break apart. The legs are attached to the rails with superior mortise and tenon joints.
Made from hard stable timber (European Beech), the PilatesEquip™ Studio Reformer is elegant and highly functional. Medium density foam in the reformer bed provides maximum comfort and support. The durable and hygienic marine grade vinyl upholstery is available in a range of colours. View timber and vinyl colours.
Our premium galvanised springs reliably reduce snapping caused by the hydrogen embrittlement more commonly found in others’ chrome-plated, stainless steel or plain steel springs. The longer length spring design also increases life expectancy.
- Foot bar system with adjustable height and movable horizontal track positioning
- Carriage travel of 1220mm (48”), about 200mm (8”) longer than other makes
- NEW. Removable and adjustable shoulder pads. Adjustment for a broader shoulder width or alternate hand positions grips for certain exercises. Removable to allow for a flat surface when using Half Trapeze Tower
- NEW. Removable post behind shoulder pads to hold hand straps. Removable to allow for a flat surface when using Half Trapeze Tower
- NEW. Fixed position spring bar plate, with 44 tension increments. The spring’s loop attaches to knobs on spring bar plate – no more hooks.
- NEW. 3-position pull latch headrest adjustment
- 5 springs: 3 full tension (green), 1 half tension (blue) and 1 quarter tension (yellow)
- All tracks and exposed aluminium parts are anodised. This surface finish reduces black dust on the tracks giving a cleaner, smoother ride
- 4 vertical (travelling) and 4 horizontal (guiding) wheel system. The material compound used is for a fast, smooth glide. The bearings in the wheels are replaceable. Lateral wheels are adjusted for minimal sideways movement in the carriage.
- Medium density foam bed for maximum comfort and support
- Carriage stopper plate with 8 increments, allowing adjustments for hip and knee flexion without moving the foot bar and allows carriage to be positions away from foot strap for reformer box exercises
- Uprights with swivel pulleys and easy one-action height adjustment
- Square tube tracks and a aluminium brace to hold the timber rails parallel
- Strong laminated jump board – padding now included
- 180mm (7.25”) wide solid timber rails
- D-Ring Single Loop Hand Straps (pair)
- Foot Strap for reformer box exercises
- A fixed non-slip rubber-covered foot platform for standing exercises. Note: the Reformer Platform Extender is an extra.
- Height: 430mm (17”)
- Length: 2520mm (101”)
- Width: Frame- 660mm (27”), Foot bar- 990mm (39”)
Note: Some assembling required.
Fuzzy – 500mm long$40.00 Inc. GST Request a Quote
Fuzzies – 400mm long (Pair)$60.00 Inc. GST Request a Quote
Reformer Conversion Mat$525.00 Inc. GST Select options
Reformer Platform Extension$175.00 Inc. GST Select options
Reformer Box$330.00 Inc. GST Select options
Hard Foam Handles$95.00 Inc. GST Request a Quote
D-Ring Double Loop Hand Straps (Pair)$66.00 Inc. GST Request a Quote